Trogir walking tour
MEDITERRANEAN CHARM INTERLACED WITH LAYERS OF HISTORY MAKES TROGIR A PERFECT DESTINATION FOR A ONE DAY JOURNEY BACK TO THE PAST.
Inhabited since antiquity Trogir is historical and cultural pearl od Dalmatia. Picturesque town interlaced with stone streets and beautiful architecture radiets mediterranean charm. The town is located half an hour drive north from Split and is famous for St. Lawrence cathedral, city palaces and defence tower Kamerlengo. Our guide will take you to see all important sights and you will soon understand why UNESCO listed the old town as cultural heritage.
In your free time lose yourself in narrow streets and enjoy mediterranean food offeerd by many restaurants. Trogir is popular nautical destination and small peninsula that holds old tow is often surrounded by big yachts and ships that you can see while having your coffee at the sunny cafe terrace.
- Licensed guide
Tour does not include
- Personal cost
- Entrance tickets to Cathedral
- Departure 8:30 pick-up from hotel/bus station
- Arrival to Trogir – approx 11:00
- Old town Trogir guided walking tour (duration 60 minutes)
- Free time for lunch, shopping and exploring
- Departure from Trogir
- Arrival back to hotel
- Suitable for families with young children and senior travelers.
- Tour is wheelchair accessible.
- Times and duration are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
This tour is available:
- every Tuesday and Wednesday from May 1st till October 31st
- On request
- Language spoken: English, German (other languages on request)
every Tuesday and Wednesday from May 1st till October 31st
- Includes: transfer, guide, entrance to Cathedral
- Excludes: personal cost, lunch
- Duration: 8 hours
- Group: Minimum 6 guests