Split half day tour
EXPLORE THE DALMATIAS BIGGEST CITY AND UNESCO LISTED HISTORICAL GEM BUILT AROUND EMPEROR DIOCLETIAN`S ROMAN PALACE.
Join us and explore the heart of Dalmatia, region urban centre shaped by monuments that tell a story about Split history. The town developed around 4th century Roman palace built by emperor Diocletian which is today UNESCO world heritage monument. Narrow stone streets, palaces and churches formed through centuries add layers of picturesque architecture. Accompany us and visit cathedral, palace basement halls or just roam through lovely old neighbourhood Varoš.From lookout over Varoš take stunning photos of the city or just continue to climb and enjoy the Marjan hill, lungs of the city covered with forest.
Located hour and a half drive from Makarska, Split, the city of sport as it is often called, is also famous for football club Hajduk and stadium that is a must for sports fans.
In one of the many restaurants enjoy the tastes of Mediterranean cuisine or just have a coffee on the sunny Riva waterfront observing the ships in the harbour. For all cultural tourists Split offers many museums and galleries and if you wish to unwind just go shopping or enjoy free
- Licensed guide
Tour does not include
- Personal cost
- Entrance tickets to Cathedral , Jupiter temple and basements
- Departure 8:30 pick-up from hotel/bus station
- Arrival to Split – approx 10:00
- Old town Split guided walking tour (duration 90 minutes)
- Free time for lunch, shopping and exploring
- Departure from Split
- Arrival back to hotel
- Suitable for families with young children and senior travelers. Tour is wheelchair accessible.
- Times and duration are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
This tour is available:
- every Monday and Friday from May 1st till October 31st
- On request
- Language spoken: English, German (other languages on request)
Split – 45€
every Monday and Friday from May 1st till October 31st
- Includes: transfer, guide
- Excludes: personal cost, Entrance tickets, lunch
- Duration: 8 hours
- Group: Minimum 5 guests