OMIŠ AND CETINA HALF DAY TRIP
HISTORICAL SMALL TOWN FAMOUS FOR PIRATES, GUARDED BY IMPRESSIVE CANYON OF RIVER CETINA IS ALL YOU CAN ASK FOR AN ENJOYABLE DAY AWAY FROM THE BEACH.
Scenic coastal road takes as north, less than an hour away drive from Makarska, to small historic town of Omiš situated on mouth of the river Cetina. Join our guide on a guided tour through narrow stone streets and get to know rich and interesting history. Take a boat ride with us and be amazed by impressive Cetina canyon For the touch of Omiš history visit Mirabela fortress and become famous Omiš pirate for a day.
Relax and spend your free time sunbathing at the sandy beach or challenge your taste buds with delicious traditional Soparnik, a meal that represents tradition of nearby villages that used to form unique historical Republic Poljica.
- Licensed guide
Tour does not include
- Personal cost
- Entrance tickets to Fortress Mirabela
- Departure 8:30 pick-up from hotel/bus station
- Arrival to Omiš – approx 9:30
- Old town Omiš guided walking tour (duration 30 minutes)
- Free time for lunch, shopping and exploring
- 30 minute boat ride through Cetina river canyon
- Departure from Omiš
- Arrival back to hotel
- Suitable for families with young children and senior travelers.
- Tour is wheelchair accessible.
- Times and duration are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
This tour is available:
- every Wednesday and Friday from May 1st till October 31st
- Language spoken: English, German (other languages on request)
every Wednesday and Friday from May 1st till October 31st
- Includes: transfer, guide, boat ride,traditional lunch with music
- Excludes: Personal cost, Entrance tickets to Mirabela fortress
- Duration: 8 hours
- Group: Minimum: 5 gostiju