Dubrovnik Full Day Trip
REWARD YOURSELF WITH EXPERIENCE OF VISITING THE CAPTIVATING OLD TOWN DUBROVNIK AND SEE IT BEING HUGGED FIRMLY WITH IMPRESSIVE CITY WALLS.
Dubrovnik, the Pearl of Adriatic as it was named by Lord Byron, is the most popular tourist destination and symbol of Croatia. Come with us on a ride towards the southernmost city in Croatia and enjoy scenic landscapes of Neretva river valley, Ston bay and islands that follow us on our way to Dubrovnik. UNESCO world heritage listed town captivates with renaissance and baroque architecture. Get to know splendid history of the town with our local guide and in free time visit spectacular city walls or one of the many museums. For even better views take the cable car up to the Srđ hill and get to know the recent history in Homeland War Museum.
Experience the city as a local and taste the local specialities or coffee in one of the many restaurants and cafes.Dubrovnik, that is today also famous as a set for a TV show Game of Thrones,also offers excellent shopping opportunities.
- Licensed guide
Tour does not include
- Personal cost
- Entrance tickets to Cathedral
- Departure 8:00 pick-up from hotel/bus station
- Stop at Neum in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Arrival to Dubrovnik – approx 11:30
- Old town Dubrovnik guided walking tour (duration 90 minutes)
- Free time for lunch, shopping and exploring the city
- Departure from Dubrovnik with stop at Neum
- Arrival back to hotel
- Suitable for families with young children and senior travelers. Tour is wheelchair accessible.
- Times and duration are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- The tour includes border crossing and it is important to bring your valid travelling documents.
This tour is available:
- every Monday from May till October
- On request
- Language spoken: English, German (other languages on request)
Dubrovnik – 69€
every Monday and Tuesday from May 1st till October 31st
- Include: transfer, guide
- Exclude: personal cost, entrance tickets, lunch
- Duration: 11 hours
- Group: Minimum 6 guests