Discover famous and hidden parts of the Adriatic sea from Podgora and Makarska Riviera, breathtaking islands and our coast on an unforgettable experience. Explore BRAČ, HVAR and KORČULA islands or cruise along the coastline and swim in secluded bays and clear blue sea. Be prepared for possible dolphin sighting on every trip!
BOAT EXCURSION OFFER:
- One Island Tour (Island Brač) – visit most attractive beach in Croatia, Zlatni Rat in a town Bol on the island Brač. On your way stop in a picturesque bay for a swim in clear Adriatic Sea. Duration 8 hours.
- Marco Polo Tour – Spend your day exploring islands Korčula and Hvar, enjoy the crystal clear sea and historical small town. Discover the birthplace of Marco Polo. Duration 9 hours.
- Two Islands Tour (Hvar and Brač) – Two islands and two small picturesque towns. Find out why Vrboska in Hvar, situated in deep bay, is also known as “little Venice”. Continue and enjoy a swim at the most popular croatian beach Zlatni Rat in a town Bol on the island Brač. Duration 8 hours.
- Three Islands Tour – Start your trip on the island Hvar in the city of the same name, one of the most popular summer destinations due to its history and highest summer of sunny days per year. Take a swim on Pakleni Islands before ending a journey on the island Brač. Duration 10 hours.
- Emperor Diocletian Tour (Split and Brač) – Get to know the central city in Dalmatia, Split, built around Roman Palace with impressive history and architecture. UNESCO Listed town centre offers great variety for free time. On your way back during a stop in Pučišća (Island Brač) and visit the amazing stonemason school. Duration 9 hours.
- Island Hvar Escape – Just 30 minute ride away, Hvar offer excellent opportunities for exploring secluded bays and crystal clear seas or just relaxing away from the noise. Cruise along the coast and take a swim, snorkel or take in the sun on the beach. Duration 7 hours.
- Turquoise Lagoon (Vruja and Brač) – Join us and explore nature at its best. Vruja, karst phenomena with fresh water sources under the sea surface is a must. After a swim next stop is village Povlja on the island Brač, typical small dalmatian village hidden in the deep bay. Duration 6 hours.
All boat tours include:
- Snack and drink
Tour does not include
- Personal cost
All tours depart morning hours from Podgora port. The guests will be informed about departure time based on a booked tour. Tours itinerary vary based on the programme.
- Duration times are approximate.
- 50 % discount for children under 12 years of age
This tour is available:
every day from May 1st till October 31st
About the boat:
MOTORBOAT QUICKSILVER ARVOR 250AS
LENGTH: 8,3 m
MOTOR: 230 HP CUMMINS MERCUISER
MAX SPEED: 20 Knots
CRUISING SPEED: 16 Knots
PASSENGERS: 9 max
FROM 370kn/49€ per person
Every day on request
PRICES PER PERSON:
- One Island Tour – 450 kn/60€
- Marco Polo Tour – 560 kn/75€
- Two Islands Tour– 530 kn/71€
- Three Islands Tour – 750 kn/100€
- Emperor Diocletian Tour – 640 kn/85€
- Island Hvar Escape – 370 kn/49€
- Turquoise Lagoon – 370 kn/49€